We, at Community Intelligence, believe a better world is possible and it needs the courageous and wise action of all of us who care for it. We hold our vision not as an agenda to accomplish but as a future, we feel passionately attracted to.
- When you develop your talents to your highest aspirations, we all become richer.
We envision and want to live in a world in which the full development and blossoming of everyone is driving society and all its institutions.
- Nobody’s work has to be a boring way to just make a living, by killing his/her soul.
We envision and want to live in a world in which work as a creative self-expression is no longer the privilege of the few.
- You can either execute tasks issued from top down, or you can work in co-creative coordination with your peers. The results show the difference.
We envision and want to live in a world in which domination is replaced by partnering as the mainstream way of organising, and unprecedented synergies arise from the webs of healthy, mutually supportive relationships.
- When being driven by maximising narrow self-interest in an increasingly interconnected world, sooner or later one has to face the consequences of one’s “tunnel vision.”
We envision and want to live in a world in which collective intelligence and wisdom decrease the wasting of human talents and organisational resources, and increase effectiveness, aliveness, and well-being for all.
- Does your company ultimately care only about profits and shareholder value?
We envision and want to live in a world in which all organisations are responsible to the whole: the whole of their members and stakeholders, society, the biosphere, and future generations.
We are Community Intelligence in action.
What is your vision of a better world and better organisations, which is compatible with ours?